Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight (and my new hair)!



Here are some pics of my friends and I waiting in line, we were second by the way, to see the movie Twilight. Also I'm doing this to show you all my new hair color. I can't decide which I like best, having blonde hair or being brunette. Well here are the pics, by the way the shirts that have Twilight on them were all homemade by each of us. And yes, my friend Molly had a cut out cardboard of Edward Cullen. We called him Edboard, he was the one thing that held our attention that night. Though he would be at random places sometimes and freak the crap out of me. Like one time I was looking down trying to get something and then I look up and he is standing halfway behind a door, it scared me half to death, I thought he was some kind of stalker for a second.



Me(Rosalie), Lizi(Bella)

  Meghan(Alice),me,Emily
     (front row) me, Meghan, Lizi, Molly, Alexis,Cassie
  (back row) Brittany, Katy, Bradliegh, Emily
Yes, that is Edward Cullen!
        My bestest budds
              Edward(my boyfriend) and me

1 comment:

Elizabeth Boyle said...

AHH! twihards, yeeeziiirr.


love you BVFFE!