Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged...

Rules:

Post rules on your blog
Answer the six "4" items
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

4 Things I did yesterday
Turned in my shield for Parker's class and got a 100 (thank you Lindsey for the help ;)
Went over to Lizi's (also known as Bella) house
Gave myself a pedicure
Went to school

4 Things I look forward to
Seeing Twilight again tonight
Getting up really early on Friday to go out shopping with my mom and Lindsey
New Moon
My first dance

4 Restaurants I like
Stix
Chick-fil-a
Lenny's
Firebirds

4 Things on my wish list (in no particular order)
Getting a guitar
the Twilight movie
For Stephenie Meyer to finish Midnight Sun (I'm in love with Twilight if you haven't noticed)
The new i-Pod nano

4 Favorite TV shows
Gossip Girl
Privileged
The Soup
Chuck

2 comments:

monica said...

All three of us girls put Chick-fil-A as our fave restaurant. We are super fancy. I'm jealous you're going to Twilight tonight. Hopefully I get to go tomorrow. Aren't you looking forward to me visiting in exactly 30 days?!!!??! What's up with this first dance crap?

Jules said...

well i haven't had my first dance yet