Saturday, May 9, 2009

Banquet!

So this past Friday my school had the 8th grade banquet. My friends and I had a blast. It was oscar themed and when you arrived you got to walk up the red carpet and get your pic taken. Its started at 6 and went until 10, and of course my friends and I stayed until the very last minute. The food was amazing, especially since it was prepared at our school. Lizi and I got to make the slideshow for the banquet and we had a blast doing it (except when last minute the music didn't work so we spent the last two periods friday working on the music finishing it just in time, its like we said you always have to have at least a little drama when something important is coming up). While we were eating they passed out "Oscars" and I got one for "Most Outstanding in Subject Area," which was world history. The night was amazing and I can't wait until my next dance with my friends:)



My BVFFE:) I couldn't survive without her!
                
                   Me and Lizi in front of the school.                              

I heart these girls so much:) I don't know what I would do without them.

Haha, this is my little 7th grade buddy, Blake. He is the only guy on the yearbook staff and he just cracks me up!
Some 7th graders had the *cough* privilege of serving us all night:) 


4 comments:

monica said...

I love your dress! Looks like you had lots of fun. What does BVFFE stand for? I'm glad your music finally started working. I talked to mom that day and heard about all the problems.

I'm excited to see you in less than a month. You and mom need to get working on a plane ticket for AZ.

Jules said...

BVFFE stands for Best Vampire Friend For Eternity:)

I know I can't wait to see you guys. Yeah yeah I know i want to go out there so baddd.

Lindsey M said...

I'm sure Blake loves that you called him "buddy." Poor guy.

Love love love the dress. Love the hair.

C'mon Monica, you couldn't figure out what BVFFE stood for?

monica said...

I actually figured the v stood for vampire, but had to make sure. I didn't know what the E stood for though.