Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Time No Post...

Wow, so I haven't updated in a while so I'll just bring everyone up to date.  Track has started again and the girls team won all-around at our first meet. woo! Each day of practice is pretty brutal, but I have a blast with all the people on the team. In yearbook we are finally finished!!! It was very exciting and we all felt very accomplished, and now we can't wait for the books to come in so we can look at our work. Also, I now have bangs which is kind of exciting. And of course I have found billions and billions of books to read. Well that basically it for now and later I will probably post pics of my meets.

1 comment:

monica said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I wish you guys could have stayed longer! I'll remember to send those books with mom.